1. Dogecoin was written in the C++ programming language,
2. Dogecoin was created by Adobe’s Employee Jackson Palmer, Billy Markus
3. Its market capitalization exceeded $1 billion in 2018 and Elon Musk once declared dogecoin his favorite cryptocurrency.
4. It is not even Decentralized and breaks cryptocurrency’s fundamental law of Decentralization
5. Doge has outperformed SPX, NASDAQ, DJI, Nifty 50, Sensex, indices returns Combined. All indices total returns of 1Yr: 251.49% and DOGE Coin stands at 37,678%. Almost 150 times more.
6. And one more ironic math bit: Doge coin is bigger then Infosys and all Top 50 India’s Unicorn…
A1: Decentralization or decentralisation is the process by which the activities of an organization, particularly those regarding planning and decision making, are distributed or delegated away from a central, authoritative location or group. (aka no political bs)
A2: An exchange is a marketplace where cryptocurrency, securities, commodities, derivatives, bonds and other financial instruments are traded. The core function of an exchange is to ensure fair and orderly trading and the efficient dissemination of price information for any securities trading on that exchange.